General Project information
Right at the heart of the industrial park Beatrixhaven, Punterweg 31 t/m 41, there is an area of 5.5 acre that is being redeveloped to facilitate heavy industry.
- Late 2013 the remaining buidlings will all be vacated.
- In 2014 the demolition and remediation work will take place. The remaining buidlings will be gone and the project location will be prepared for sale.
- From 2015 on, we can offer this zone for new industrial companies. In the Maastricht region no other location can be found to accomodate such large space-demanding industrial companies.
- From 2014 on, this location is fully owned by the Maastricht City counsil. LHB (owned by the Province of Limburg) and the Limburg Development and Investment Company LIOF are risk-bearing venture capitalists in this project.
- The City of Maastricht, LIOF and LHB will, if desired and/or needed, use their extensive network to match the right company with the most suitable lot.
- The lots are for sale starting at a land price of € 128,- p/sqm.
- The project location is sold in its entirety, in 2 or 3 parts. Minimum lot size is 1.5 acres.