Industrial Park Beatrixhaven
- 220 acres of industrial zone;
- Designated for heavy industry (Dutch classification: up to environmental category 5);
- Currently located: approx. 200 companies;
- Overall employment: approx. 5.000 people employed.
- Direct access to the A2 and A79 highways, mayor roadways in the Netherlands and Europe;
- Beatrixhaven provides an integrated port. The project site is located at the head of the inner harbour;
- Beatrixhaven is provided with its own freight train tracks. The project site has no direct access to this rail. However, in the direct vicinity transshipment terminals are present;
- Maastricht Aachen Airport is located only 6 km away;
- Beatrixhaven has its own passenger train station, including a Park & Ride;
- Beatrixhaven is provided with a fiber optic network.
Zoning area focussed on heavy industry
Beatrixhaven is an industrial zoned business park focussed on facilitating heavy industry.
In 2013 a new zoning plan came into effect. In this plan the maximum size and height of a building were determined. It also stipulates what activities are and are not allowed.
If you are considering to settle on this lot, be sure to contact us early on in this process.
We will then link you to one of our account managers who will, in close cooperation, advise you on the (im)possibilities. Unlike in regular types of business parks, you will find that in Beatrixhaven pretty much is possible.
Did you know:
- Beatrixhaven is the largest industrial business park of South Limburg?
- A councel account manager wil be happy to asist you in all aspects of establishing your business here?